Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guessing Game


This is part of my Halloween costume. Add a comment guessing what it is. Have fun guessing!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Gentry! This is Anita's friend Kacy. I found your blog, and you are the cutest girl ever! I have two guesses for your costume...either a pirate or Pippi Longstocking??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm maybe a witch? sad that I don't know huh. Hi Kacy
    ;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will comment on what the costume really is when it is closer to Halloween. Kacy it is great to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gen of a tree (lol),

    I think it's a pirate, af cavette, or witch.

    I hope I'm right, since Nicole and Aubrey wouldn't try to guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. um i dunno maybe AN ELEPHANT jk i really know what it is but i wont spoil it for everyone. hey ali i look at this blog too and yes i am guessing well sorta. geez louise what will we do with you tisk tisk.
    have a happy halloween everyone
    a

    ReplyDelete