Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 3

On our third day we visited Bryce Canyon! It was so beautiful :D




I thought this bird was really cool!

This was actually the very last place we went for the day... the hike to the overlook just about did us in! haha




If you can see... there is a buzzard in this pic! I didn't even use zoom on this pic! The buzzards almost seemed to be posing for the tourist's pictures!






This actually ended up being my favorite formation... it is called natural bridge.

I have this obsession with taking pics of flowers. They are just so beautiful... even the prickly ones :D




haha, I actually found a picture of me in first grade doing this pose just last night! I guess it never gets old!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a really great time. Was it just you and your dad? Ha Ha. Love, Tricia

    ReplyDelete